Watch Now! Sessions from the 2016 Summit
Click the icon in the upper left hand corner of the video to view and select from all sessions at the 2016 Global Ethics Summit.
2016 Key Speakers & Faculty
Leaders, Practitioners and Experts
Interested in speaking at the upcoming Global Ethics Summit in NY?
Contact Kevin McCormack.
Two Days of Expert Discussion and Conversation
- March 9-10, 2016
- Day One
- Day Two
Download the 2016 Delegate Brochure & Best Practices from the 2015 Summit
See the full agenda and confirmed speakers as well as photos from past events and full event details.
The report recaps the Summit by highlighting the dialogue that took place in the form of best practices, insights and practical takeaways.
Join Us for an Evening of Celebration and Inspiration
On March 8, 2016, (the evening before the Summit) Ethisphere will host the World’s Most Ethical Companies® Gala Dinner
celebrating our 10th Anniversary and recognizing the 2016 honorees.
Keynoting the evening is Cameron Munter, CEO and president of the EastWest Institute along
with a keynote and performance by Raul Midón, singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Venue & Accomodations
Grand Hyatt New York109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
Hotel & City Guide
The 8th Annual Summit will take place on the Ballroom and Conference Levels of the Grand Hyatt New York. If you require special accommodations (e.g., meeting space, vegetarian requests, wheelchair or other disability needs) please email GlobalEthicsSummit@ethisphere.com.
The discounted room rate for the Global Ethics Summit has now expired. To reserve a room at the Grand Hyatt, please book your accommodations below.
Book Now: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/NSRP2016
Ethisphere does not use third-parties to complete room reservations. Rooms are subject to availability.
- Points of Interest:
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- United Nations Complex
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
- Bryant Park
Answers to the FAQs.
- How long is the pre-registration discount available?
- Pre-registration is available until October 15. After pre-registration, the early-bird discount will be 15% through December 15 and 10% through February 15.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you are unable to attend the Summit, your registration is transferrable to someone within your organization. A full refund is available if requested by Friday, February 26, 2016. Thereafter, your registration is non-refundable.
- What is the attire for the Global Ethics Summit?
- Dress for the Summit is business attire.
- Where are the nearest hotels for the conference location?
- This year’s Summit is being hosted at the Grand Hyatt New York. Discount accommodation rates of $309/night (single occupancy) and $334/night (double occupancy) + taxes have been secured for those registered to attend. More information is provided upon registration.
- Who can help me during the event?
- At the event, please see the registration desk for assistance. Anyone with a “Staff” badge will be able to answer your questions. You can also contact Chelsie Chmela, Global Events Manager.
- I want to be a speaker – how can I suggest my topic?
- If you are interested in speaking at the Global Ethics Summit, please contact Kevin McCormack, Vice President, Global Thought Leadership & Programs.